This is perfect for a spring brunch! You can make any vegetable variation. I used an 11 inch skillet.
- 6 large eggs, use 8 eggs for a 12-inch skillet
- ¼ cup milk (or soy, rice, almond)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, more for sprinkling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped broccoli or broccolini
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 C cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400.
Whisk eggs, milk and salt, set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a 10 or 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is tender but still bright green, 5 to 8 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms and cook until tender.
Add the egg mixture and gently shake the pan to distribute. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the eggs are set. Season to taste and serve.