This is lemony, tangy goodness. An easy weeknight dinner. Serve over rice with some homemade pita bread.
- 5 chicken, boneless thighs
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice and zest
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- smoked paprika
- Williams-Sonoma lemon garlic seasoning
In a bowl whisk together the plain Greek yogurt along with the olive oil, garlic, zest and juice from a lemon, the red pepper flakes, chopped fresh oregano, parsley and kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
Pour the marinade over the chicken pieces and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Use cooking spray or olive oil and coat the inside of a baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika, lemon-garlic seasoning and feta cheese.
Bake uncovered for 45 minutes-1 hour or until golden brown and chicken has 165°F internal temperature