- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons Natural Peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners’ sugar
In a bowl, combine the sugar, egg, oil, chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Chill dough for at least 2 hours.
With sugared hands, shape dough into 1-in. balls. Roll in confectioners’ sugar. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.